100% of people who tell you you’re too sensitive are saying it because they don’t want to be held responsible for your reaction when they mistreat you
Anonymous said: Hi Forrest, I guess i was 19 y/o when i felt super alive. One with EVERYTHING in life! Very intense, MAGIC! Definition of love. I read some books back then about the law of attraction guess it had something 2 do with it. Anyway.. That intense feeling lasted for a week or so. After that week it was getting worse and worse. I'm 22y/o now.. And i would love 2 believe that i can get that same feeling back.. I'm working on it as hard as i can.. Any advice? Peace
1. Don’t ignore warning signals in your body. Frequent petty colds, stomach aches, and headaches may all be a sign of stress.
2. There is no need to be strong all the time, and even less of a need to maintain an image of strength in front of others.
3. Achievements and titles mean nothing if they’re not something you’re passionate about.
4. Creativity is therapeutic, and it’s in everyone, just sometimes suppressed.
5. We need to matter the most to ourselves—over any job promotion, meeting, excel spreadsheet.
6. Not replying to emails immediately is not the end of the world.
7. We all need spare time for ourselves—time for solitude and reflection.
8. It doesn’t matter what everybody else thinks, if we know in our hearts something isn’t right.
9. Most petty worries aren’t serious. So save some energy.
10. Everything will be okay in time.
11. Health is the most important treasure in the world.
12. Sometimes it’s best to stop doing so many things, and instead spend more time enjoying what we have.
13. There is no point in being afraid of the uncertainty because it doesn’t change that the future is uncertain. Leap.
14. We don’t have to worry about being a disappointment to anyone, because we do not need to live according to anyone else’s expectations of us.
15. We will all hurt. Embrace the pain, and know that suffering is a choice.