How do you feel about death?
What are your greatest imperfections?
Do you have any cats?
What brings you joy?
What is one thing you've had to fight for in your life?
Do you believe in the underworld?
Do you have any major responsibilities or importance?
Do you like to read/write?
What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done?
How is your health?
Tell us about your relationship with your father.
What is your favorite animal?
What is your relationship with your mother?
What do you think happens when we die?
What is your favorite flower?
Have you ever been betrayed?
What kind of music do you listen to?
Have you ever been in love?
Do you have any children?
Are you a silent or talkative person?
How old are you?
What is the best trick you've ever pulled on someone?
What is your family like?
Would you consider yourself pretty powerful?
What have you done with your life? What are you going to do with it?
What do you think of yourself?
Are you an easy person to anger?
Would you consider yourself an artist?
Do you play any instruments?
Do you drink?
Do you have a bad reputation?
Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead?
Have you ever stolen anything?
Are you a moody person?
Are you a confident person?
Would people say that you are intimidating or fairly approachable?
Where do you think we go when we die?
Apollo & Dianna:
Do you prefer to be up during the day or at night?
Have you ever gotten into a fight?
Do you generally give good advice?
Have you ever felt trapped?
Do you have a job?
Have you ever had your heart broken?
Do you like being home or do you try to get out whenever you can?
Do you daydream often? Of what?
100% of people who tell you you’re too sensitive are saying it because they don’t want to be held responsible for your reaction when they mistreat you
Anonymous said: Hi Forrest, I guess i was 19 y/o when i felt super alive. One with EVERYTHING in life! Very intense, MAGIC! Definition of love. I read some books back then about the law of attraction guess it had something 2 do with it. Anyway.. That intense feeling lasted for a week or so. After that week it was getting worse and worse. I'm 22y/o now.. And i would love 2 believe that i can get that same feeling back.. I'm working on it as hard as i can.. Any advice? Peace
1. Don’t ignore warning signals in your body. Frequent petty colds, stomach aches, and headaches may all be a sign of stress.
2. There is no need to be strong all the time, and even less of a need to maintain an image of strength in front of others.
3. Achievements and titles mean nothing if they’re not something you’re passionate about.
4. Creativity is therapeutic, and it’s in everyone, just sometimes suppressed.
5. We need to matter the most to ourselves—over any job promotion, meeting, excel spreadsheet.
6. Not replying to emails immediately is not the end of the world.
7. We all need spare time for ourselves—time for solitude and reflection.
8. It doesn’t matter what everybody else thinks, if we know in our hearts something isn’t right.
9. Most petty worries aren’t serious. So save some energy.
10. Everything will be okay in time.
11. Health is the most important treasure in the world.
12. Sometimes it’s best to stop doing so many things, and instead spend more time enjoying what we have.
13. There is no point in being afraid of the uncertainty because it doesn’t change that the future is uncertain. Leap.
14. We don’t have to worry about being a disappointment to anyone, because we do not need to live according to anyone else’s expectations of us.
15. We will all hurt. Embrace the pain, and know that suffering is a choice.